We encourage you to Right Click/Save any picture you love for you own personal collection. However, please do not repost our pictures anywhere without a link and complete photo credit. We thrive on photo credit!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Corbin, KY

You have to cut me some slack, people. With the catwalk divider, it was nearly impossible to get pictures of anyone other than Mac and Mark.
Jamie is going to a show Monday. She should have better luck. So all you Tai fans come back soon. :)































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great pictures! Those are just beautiful!

kjbug40 said...

Umm...wow I'm speechless at these pix! Thy are great Traci! I only wish I had been in that pit with ya! :) btw I have a pic of mac pointing at you at the same time Mark makes a wired face at u. Or it's at least in your direction I'm fairly sure. I'll have to tag you in it on facebook.