We encourage you to Right Click/Save any picture you love for you own personal collection. However, please do not repost our pictures anywhere without a link and complete photo credit. We thrive on photo credit!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shakin' Up Jonesboro Arkansas

Welcome to our Jonesboro, Arkansas show. Jason, Hayley and I had a great time rockin' on the front row. As usual, the guys delivered a high energy show. Was it worth the 9 hour drive? You betcha!

Mark Lee was ON tonight. He sounded amazing!




Hayley got some great shots of David




How much do we love Mac Powell? We drove 9 hours to see him.







It's a Mark Lee series.








Love the lighting on this Mac Powell shot.




"If you don't bookmark this site and visit often
I'm going to be miffed. I mean it. Don't test me."




Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide




Some call him The Cowboy, Mr. Tai Anderson!




I call this Mark's Mod Rocker look. :)












Arkansas' very own, Scotty Wilbanks!


Mark & Tai rock it!




I know it's washed out with the lighting, but still a cool pic.

No comments: