We encourage you to Right Click/Save any picture you love for you own personal collection. However, please do not repost our pictures anywhere without a link and complete photo credit. We thrive on photo credit!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Strawberry Festival, February 2009

Here are a few pics from the Strawberry Festival in Plant City, FL.


Tai Anderson and Mark Lee.

Mark Lee, Mac Powell and Tai Anderson






Mac Powell












































The Strawberry Queen was in my way for the bow.
That's all, Stay tuned for more pics from the Spring Revelation Tour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was my 1st Third Day show ever. What a great night.
I missed the Brandon show and all of the girls that were supposed to go with me to the Strawbery festival backed out at the last minute so I went alone. I had the best time. I will not miss another show in my area again. It was better that a great day at church. I was grinnin' with the Holy Spirit for days. Great Picts!!!