We encourage you to Right Click/Save any picture you love for you own personal collection. However, please do not repost our pictures anywhere without a link and complete photo credit. We thrive on photo credit!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Okie Girls Celebrate 4 Years!

June 26, 2004. Freedom Live, Tulsa, OK. That was the first time I met Terra.
It was also the first time I took pictures at a Third Day show. It was my 2nd show, my first being in Dallas at what was then Smirnoff Amphitheater. Here are a few of the pictures I took of the band that day. I thought these were good. I am glad my photography skills and cameras have gotten better.






Evidentially, Terra and I didn't like each other well enough that day to take any pictures together. I did find this one of us a few months later on the first "run" of shows we did. This one is from OKC and we won a limo ride to the show from KLOVE.
Pictured: Kendle, Terra, Ron Moore Klove, Me(Jamie) and Starla.

We sang on stage that night. Again, no pics of just the two of us...
I found this one from one of the first tobyMac shows we did together.
Here are a few more recent shots!
Terra:
I love you dearly and can't imagine my life without you in it!
Here's to many more years of fun times together!! I am proud to call you "My Partner in Crime"!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What up G?? I love you too & I am so glad that God has blessed me with a true friend like you. I love you SO MUCH & I will forever be greatful to Third Day for bringing us together !!! The past 4years have been wonderful & I look forward to MANY MANY more.

Love your Partner in Crime,TK

Rhonda said...

It was good seeing you girls (and Traci & Jason) last night. Can't wait to see your pics.