We encourage you to Right Click/Save any picture you love for you own personal collection. However, please do not repost our pictures anywhere without a link and complete photo credit. We thrive on photo credit!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Music Builds Tour OKC

I am quite honored to be chosen as a guest poster here!! I'm doing the last concert first because....well just because!

So here we go. Four days....four shows. Fourth show of the run. Best show of the run. Actually one of the best shows I've ever seen (I'm up to 37...trying to catch Traci and Jamie!). We got to this show in time to see RED. I really like them. I have their cd and I've met them a few times when I've gone to see Day of Fire. They bring out the heavy-metal side of me (yes I have one...big hair, make-up, spandex....yep I love it!) JOC was next. I've never been a fan so that's that. Robert Randolph just got better and better each night. I even got a shout from him when I started doing the march! Switchfoot is well...amazing. I've been a fan for many, many years but never had the chance to see them live. I am hooked!!! And Third Day...well they have my heart and my pocketbook lately so that about says it all. So onto my pictures.

~Wendy~

                                                         Robert Randolph
Switchfoot
I've tried all tour to get this shot. The light is never on Tim when he does this jump so it is hard to focus but I like the results of this one!

Third Day
ENCORE!!!

No comments: